The first exciting thing was that my last day of work was May 29! Kate & I have been having fun playing together and adjusting to life as a full time mom.
In mid-June, William surprised me with our 7-year anniversary gift...a trip to Maui! It was awesome -- he had the entire thing planned including child care and packing my suitcase. I didn't discover our destination until we were at the airport in Los Angeles! We had a great, relaxing, exciting trip...but we missed Kate terribly!
Otherwise, we've just been enjoying the summer weather with trips to the park, pool, zoo, baseball and soccer games, BBQs, picnics, etc...we've all been having a good time!
1 comment:
Once again, SO CUTE! I love that little Katers! And have I told you that I love the monthly pics down the side?? Cause I do. Ok, see ya tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment