Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cali

We had a fun vacation to California in August...Kate is old enough now to LOVE the beach! She wasn't afraid of the waves at all and she had lots of fun in the sand.

We also tried Disneyland!! We went on William's birthday, so he was free, and Kate's still free...so we thought, why not? We were there all day, Kate rode on 10 rides and was only just a little spooked with the first drop on Pirates. She loved It's A Small World and, of course, the carousel.

Kate attended her 3rd major league baseball game - Cubs vs. Dodgers (William actually planned the trip based on the fact that Cubs would be in LA over his birthday!). We had a really good time.

At the end of August we had our first family camping trip! We camped with my family at Tanners Flat...Kate and her cousins had a blast playing in the dirt, getting too close to the fire, and drinking hot chocolate. We're planning to make it an annual tradition!

2 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

I love that chocolatey face! super adorable. I also love all of the photos of her each month of her life :-)

Kristen Kane said...

I love to see that you have updated your blog. :) I have too...you should check it out...