Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer Wrap-up

So, I wasn't very good about blogging regularly through the summer, so now here's another wrap-up of the last few months. What's a hot, July night without chocolate ice cream all over face, dress, hair, car seat, car window, etc., etc...?
Kristen & her family were here in late July...we did all sorts of fun stuff (most of which I don't have photos for)...water park, rodeo, fireworks, birthday party, park. These girls sure do have fun together!
We had our yearly trip to Lagoon...Kate had such a fun time riding all the kiddie rides. She even rode the bumper cars a couple times and was too busy laughing to drive straight! :)
There were a few zoo trips this summer. Here's Kate's comparison to a juvenile gorilla.
All 4 tigers were gathered at the water at the same time...I thought that was so cool!
William and I didn't make it to the State Fair this year, but my parents took Kate, and they had a blast. Here's one of the cute photos they took. This kid loves rides!
Again with the zoo...this time in Denver! Kate and I went to visit Kristen & her family in September. On Hilary's day off from school (she's in kindergarten!), we went to the Denver zoo. Kate couldn't get enough of these Huge fish...I actually think the tropical/ aquarium part of the zoo was her favorite this time!
A trip to the zoo wouldn't be complete without a ride on the carousel!
The three girls dressed up in dance costumes and put on a little show...they were so cute with their twirls and jumps, and especially with this dogpile. :)
One more...our Gorgeous not-so-little-anymore Kate. Doesn't she look so grown up? And beautiful, too? What a joy!

2 comments:

Kristen Kane said...

Oh my gosh, she looks totally big in that last picture. Weird! Love the update!! :)

Sheri said...

Looks like you guys have been having a wonderful time! We really need to hang out soon! Especially with these colder months coming up. Cam is going to be so bored hangin with just me! lol