Wow...our sweet little Kate is TWO years old! Happy Birthday, Baby! She is at such a fun age right now...she loves to SING! Some of her favorite songs include Twinkle, Twinkle, Jingle Bells, Take Me Out to the Ball Game, and The Star Spangled Banner. :) She's so funny...she makes everyone laugh. In church, I've had to take her out of the meeting for laughing too loud! She gives the best hugs and kisses...we love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her!
In November we traveled to Missouri to visit William's family for Thanksgiving...Kate completed her 8th round-trip flight just 3 days before her 2nd birthday (now we have to start buying her a ticket!!). We had a really nice time visiting with family, eating good food, celebrating Thanksgiving and also Christmas & birthdays...Kate had a great time and, naturally, was the center of attention for the entire week. She loved it, and I know Will's family loved having her there (and maybe us, too). :)
We hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!
2 comments:
Kate's Grandma writes:
"OH my gosh...how cute! First picture I saw was Kate laughing and it made me laugh out loud. I love you Katers!!!! You're so beautiful.
Happy Birthday!!
xoxoxo"
She's looking so big, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment