We had Kate's 6 month photos taken back in May at Kiddie Kandids and they turned out pretty cute! A few weeks later we were contacted by the company and asked to bring her in for a photo shoot with their new holiday backgrounds. They took several shots of Kate, as well as probably 20 other kids. I signed a paper saying that, if they chose to, they could use her photo for their holiday ad campaign...and never really thought about it again until last week.
I just happened to check the kiddiekandids.com website - and there was Kate! Not only one photo, but 3 different shots of her! And she must appear 8 or 9 times in different locations throughout their website. It was so fun to see!
So here are some links if you're interested: Click here to see a photo of her lying on her tummy with the outdoor background; click here to see her with the indoor Christmas tree background. And click here to see her sitting up - on the cover of their online magazine! At least we thought is was just an online magazine until my mom went to the Kiddie Kandids store at the mall and found hard copies of them! Who knows, she might even have her pictures hanging in the photo studios!
Anyway, just a fun little thing to share...it's weird, too, because she was barely 7 months old when the photos were taken and looks so different now! Still gorgeous, though! :)
3 comments:
Congratulations!! She truly is so adorable! That actually happened when I was a kid with kiddie kandids- but they didn't ask my mom. She was just walking by the store and saw a big blown up photo of me- my one stint as a model :-) I definitely didn't get the coverage that Kate did ! so cute
Thanks for sharing the links! She's darling and the photos turned out fabulous! How fun to see her photo everywhere! :)
I am so glad I decided to blog-stalk at work tonight and found you guys! Your little family is beautiful!
Post a Comment