I LOVE that smile! SUPER cute. And she looks so adorable in pink so I say why not work it ;-)
What a cutie, she has the cutest smile.
She's getting so big!
Oh my gosh! I love those pictures! She couldn't be any cuter.
Jamie--It's Lyndsie Garrick! Kate is so darling! We were so excited to hear the news that you guys were able to get her. Congratulations! I saw your blog on Kristen's blog. Hope all is well! Isn't it fun to be parents?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE that smile! SUPER cute. And she looks so adorable in pink so I say why not work it ;-)
What a cutie, she has the cutest smile.
She's getting so big!
Oh my gosh! I love those pictures! She couldn't be any cuter.
Jamie--It's Lyndsie Garrick! Kate is so darling! We were so excited to hear the news that you guys were able to get her. Congratulations! I saw your blog on Kristen's blog. Hope all is well! Isn't it fun to be parents?
Post a Comment