Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome Baby Kate!


We thought if ever there was a reason to start a blog for ourselves, this would be it!!!

We have been chosen to be the parents of adorable Kate Isabella!
She was scheduled to arrive on Christmas day -- talk about the best gift ever!  But she decided she'd like to come early, and arrived in perfect health on December 1, 2007 at 10:24pm.  She weighed 5 pounds, 7 ounces and was 17 inches long.  She stayed at the hospital for two days, then with her birthmother and family for one more day - she was placed in our arms on December 4 and our lives have been forever changed!  We love it!

13 comments:

Tam said...

We think she is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Parker ran to the computer so he could see her and he said, "Mom, she is really cute, come loof." Spencer is still at school (10:05pm). He left at 6:45 this mornong, so when he comes home I'll let him know she is on the computer. We love you guys and are very excited to meet her.
Love Tam

Tam said...

We think she is absolutely beautiful!!! We can't wait to meet her. Parker was really excited to see her pictures. Spencer is still at school (10pm) so he has not seen her yet. Love Us.

Tam

Kristen Kane said...

What a beautiful picture...she couldn't be cuter! We love our new niece/cousin!!

Cheryl and William said...

We are SO HAPPY for your new family! She is very beautiful and lucky to have such fabulous parents!

Claire said...

I hope you don't mind, Kristen forwarded your blog to us. She is SO cute!! Wow! I can't wait to see her in person sometime. I am glad everything went well. We are SO excited for you guys! Welcome to parenthood, it's great...I am sure you are already realizing that! Congratulations you guys!!
Love,
Jaran, Claire, and Addy Gray

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is SO, SO precious!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Jamie & William! I'm so excited for you. You will be great parents and I hope to meet her one day!

Brekke said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! What a great gift this year, right before Christmas! I can't tell you how happy we are for you. She's beautiful. Welcome to the world of newborns. It's a rollercoaster, but it's worth every minute! Give us a call when you feel like visitors - we're staying with Matt's parents.

Brekke said...

P.S. Check out our blog to keep up with us, too. http://sjutterblog.blogspot.com

The Andersen Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you all! These darling photos of Kate are wonderful, what a tiny treasure!! We're so excited about your blog and to be able to see her as she grows. Love you, Jamie, William, and Kate!!!

Love,
Tom, Jen, Eliza and Mona :)

Kristena Rudloff said...

So precious.

Congratulations to all three of you!

Holly said...

Congratulations, she's wonderful. The two of you will be fabulous parents.

Love,
The Nelsons

Erin said...

What a beautiful baby girl. She is lucky to have you 2 as parents. I can't wait to meet her.

Erin

the hoogs said...

What a perfect little face! Such a perfect little baby. I am so sad we live so far apart but am so happy for you guys. She will have so much love for you and I know you will be the best parents she could imagine. What a way to celebrate Christmas! All three of you are so lucky to have each other. Enjoy your days together and during the sleepless nights remember that it wont go on forever.
Love Michelle and Bob